The Middle Georgia Regional Airport advertises job opportunities on the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) Career Center, Indeed, and this website. If you discover any job postings, on sites other than the aforementioned, understand that we have no affiliation with those companies and do not consent to their postings. We also do not require/accept any online applications (other than AAAE) and never charge any application fees.
The Middle Georgia Regional Airport advertises job opportunities on AAAE, Indeed, and this website. If you find any career opportunities on any sites other than the aforementioned, understand that we have no affiliation with those companies and do not consent to their postings. We also do not accept any online applications and do not charge any application fees.
Please send all Resumes and Cover Letters for open positions to Assistant Airport Manager, Blake Roy, at email@example.com.
TBI Airport Management, Inc.
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
Location: Middle Georgia Regional Airport/Macon Downtown Airport
Under the general supervision of the Operations Supervisor, performs a variety of duties as dictated by operational requirements of both the Middle Georgia Regional Airport and Macon Downtown Airport.
Major Responsibilities and Functions:
-Operations Coordinators are responsible for the following:
- Conducting daily airfield inspections, identifying and reporting airfield deficiencies, maintaining the Wildlife Hazard Management Program, and responding to all emergency alerts.
- Ensuring airfield security is maintained and provide escort to pedestrians and vehicles in secured areas.
- Issuing, recording, and monitoring all NOTAMS, via FAA Digital NOTAM Manager.
- Acts as liaison with all responding agencies during emergency situations.
- Monitoring and coordinating all construction projects.
- Maintaining work environment and equipment in clean, neat and orderly manner.
- Monitoring daily weather and provides tenants with severe weather notifications.
- Representing airport management on a 24 hour basis.
- May be asked to assist maintenance personnel with projects and operate heavy equipment on occasion.
- May be asked to assist management with marketing, business development, air service development, IT/social media, and/or other areas of airport management.
- Four-year degree in Aviation Management, Airport Operations, Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field of study, required.
- One year or greater in Airport Operations, or other relevant experience, preferred.
- Pilot's license is a significant plus, but not required.
- Excellent, proved interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact and represent the company with airport tenants, state and federal authorities, and other organizations on a professional level.
- Must possess a valid Georgia Driver's License with an acceptable driving record, or be able to obtain within first month of employment.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with other TBI employees, airline employees, and federal/state aviation agencies.
- General knowledge of computer applications, software and hardware; including Microsoft Office Suite.
While performing the duties of the position, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time throughout the course of daily activities. The employee is regularly required to climb, lift, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The Operations Coordinator works in an airport environment with interpersonal interaction with people of varying levels of sophistication. The work day may be subject to frequent interruptions and distractions. Therefore, the ability to manage conflicting priorities and associated stress is critical to position success. Stress associated with responding to/solving issues, inquiries and/or complaints from employees, passengers, airport tenants and regulatory agencies. Operations are dynamic and situations may require immediate attention. This position has high exposure to the public and requires a professional approach and demeanour under all conditions. It also requires a genuine willingness to assist persons with a wide range of requests and needs, including individuals with disabilities.
Normal Working Hours:
Normal working hours for this position will vary by shift. Shifts may include weekends, holidays, and irregular hours, according to the operational necessity of the airport
To apply for Operations Coordinator, Please email: Blake.Roy@tbiam.aero
To apply for TSA, please visit: USAjobs.gov
To apply with Contour, please visit: contourairlines.com